California Medical Waste Disposal Services
With our California medical waste facility, Clean Harbors is the only provider that offers you a 100% in-house disposal solution.
Clean Harbors has the local service and autoclave capability as well as the national infrastructure to ensure your medical waste is disposed of properly. Clean Harbors offers California customers a 100 percent in-house medical waste solution. In fact, we are the ONLY medical waste services company in California that can handle all of your waste needs in-network without subcontracting.
Clean Harbors has been managing hazardous medical waste for industries across North America for over 40 years, and we understand that each facility’s biohazardous or regulated medical waste needs are unique.
The benefits of using Clean Harbors to dispose of your medical waste:
- One source for waste disposal
- Flexible contracts to fit your needs
- Affordable solutions
- Real-time tracking of waste management
- OSHA, state and regional compliance
We can offer you single-source waste options and manage your entire waste process, from collection and packaging to recycling or disposal. Whether you oversee a large medical facility or a small practice or business, we will work with you to create a plan that handles your medical waste needs.
Trust North America’s leader in environmental service.
Clean Harbors California Medical Waste Facility Facts:
- Autoclave and steam-sterilization capabilities
- State-of-the-art robotic, touchless equipment
- Real-time tracking of waste and recycling
- 15,000-square-foot facility in prime location in Santa Ana, California
- Ability to double processing capability
- High-steam sterilization for medical waste such as needles and gauze
Clean Harbors California Medical Waste Disposal and Healthcare Services:
- Autoclave steam sterilization
- Reusable sharps management
- Biohazardous waste management
- Pharmaceutical waste management
- Pathological waste management
- Chemotherapy waste management
- Compliance services
- Emergency response
- Facility cleanup services
- Hazardous waste
- On-site management program
- Lab chemical packing